There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a very challenging year but in the spirit of looking for the positives and finding things to be grateful for we wanted to share a few things that have made us very proud of our fantastic team, customers and partners.
Here’s our 20 for 2020:
- UP3 achieved ServiceNow Elite Partner status along with our sister company AP3 – www.ap3.co.uk which also became a Built on Now partner. Find out more here
- We welcomed two new additions to the UP3 family with babies Rafi and Heidi, with another UP3 baby due imminently
- We helped Southeastern improve their Delay Repay capabilities with our Rail Compensation application Built on Now – check out the full story here
- We walked 6.5 MILLION steps during STEPtember to raise money for the Clap for Carers NHS fund
- We acquired an expert Technical Director, Justin Loftas – read the announcement here
- We awarded our first ever Managed Service Most Valued Player (MVP) award to HS2’s Mark Bustin – discover why he won in this blog
- We expanded our ServiceNow Managed Services team; welcome Nav, Alex and Imran
- We watched Ashley squirm for a whole month leading the morning meetings as his forfeit for the STEPtember challenge
- We successfully upgraded all of our Managed service customers to the latest ServiceNow release – check out our Managed Services onboarding blog here
- We were pleased to be able to support other worthy charities like Action for Children, Trussell Trust, The Passage, Dame Kelly Holmes Trust, ForYouByYou, Burhill Primary School, North Surrey Domestic Abuse Service, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Rentstart UK, Food for the Brain and Bexley Moorings
- We took part in the World Passenger festival as a Gold Sponsor – take a look at the videos of our panel sessions here
- We released more rail applications Built on Now for Avanti West Coast – read more about this here
- We received glowing feedback about our services from our star customer Jo Gregory at Nuffield Health – you can see what she had to say about us here!
- We highlighted the strength of women in STEM with hints & tips around breaking into the technology sector with our guru Poonam Chaudhary – if you missed her insights you can find them here
- We launched our free ServiceNow Managed Services trial and immediately started onboarding new customers who were keen to see how much further our Managed Service will take them. If you’d like to know more about whether our Managed Service trial would be right for your company take a look here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recognized that the small things can make a big difference when it comes to employee well-being. Our lives were brightened with flowers, afternoon tea and Lumie energy lights when we most needed a pick me up
- Ben inadvertently wore a Zoom lipstick filter on all his Zoom calls for a week until Russ showed him how to operate the filters properly
- We celebrated Christmas with a virtual UP3 cocktail party – even managing to make all the cocktails ourselves
- We continued to support ServiceNow with exciting customers and projects that are truly delivering digital transformation with the platform
- The UP3 team has finished the year happy & healthy – which is the best highlight for all of us
With these highlights to look back on, we want to say a huge thank and congratulations to everyone involved and ask you: what positive things have you achieved this year? No matter how big or small, it’s time to reflect and be grateful for the good things that have happened, even during a very challenging year like this.