We know that customers often use companies like UP3 to assist with the initial implementation of ServiceNow with the aim of managing the platform themselves once it is operational. However, managing ServiceNow with internal resources can be challenging. Typically, internal teams do not possess the same depth and breadth of skills needed to take full advantage of ServiceNow because their experience is limited to only one instance. ServiceNow skills are also in high demand and the cost associated with recruiting, training and retaining good ServiceNow staff can be significant.
Our ServiceNow Managed Services allow you to outsource the entire management and support of your ServiceNow platform to us so that you can focus on the services your customers really need. By alleviating the burden of operational noise, we can work together to develop more innovative, high value applications that work better for your business and customers alike.
Our Managed Services include:
- Core support – to resolve incidents and fulfil requests.
- Platform management and performance – including patching and upgrades.
- Demand management – idea and demand review, backlog management.
- Enhancements – to in-scope applications and processes.
- ServiceNow Development & Project delivery – to deliver your roadmap
- Service reporting – service status dashboard, reporting and service reviews.
We are very proud of the services we offer and the high standards we consistently achieve. Check out our case studies and see what our customers have to say.