UP3 is a dedicated ServiceNow Managed Service provider, founded in 2016 by highly experienced Service Management and ServiceNow sales and delivery professionals. We have a wealth of experience working both as customers of ServiceNow and as specialist consultants and have delivered solutions spanning nearly every aspect of the platform. We are looking for experienced service professionals with a passion for driving an excellent customer experience, who can thrive in a rapidly growing, dynamic business with a huge emphasis on collaborating with our clients to help them deliver exceptional service.
This would suit someone who is an experienced project manager in the technology sector, either with ServiceNow implementation experience or with a solid software project management background looking to transition into a career with ServiceNow. You have a passion for process and technology and enjoy working with internal teams and customers to design solutions to a wide variety of business problems. You will be able to build strong relationships and using your insight and experience to manage efficient projects. It is the role of the Engagement Manager to own project delivery and build trust with our customers. promoting project delivery best practice and keeping customers on track and to deliver projects successfully, on time and on budget.
- Outstanding Communication skills, professional and approachable
- Experience delivering Agile projects
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders up to board level
- Proven ITSM platform or other software implementation project management experience such as: Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics 365, BMC Remedy
- Excellent client facing and engagement management (trusted advisor)
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- In depth understanding of Service Management best practice - ITIL
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management methodology – Agile
- ServiceNow implementation experience is advantageous
- Desirable certifications:
- SCRUM Master
- ITIL (or another process best practice such as Six Sigma or COBIT)
- Agile Foundation or Practitioner
- ServiceNow certifications
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage client engagements with senior stakeholders and project teams.
- Project management, using Agile methodology, to manage projects and ensure successful delivery. This includes the ownership and facilitation of all Agile Ceremonies.
- Provide business analysis skills to solve problems, understand and document customer requirements.
- Be an advocate of UP3 and our professional services and represent ServiceNow in your customers
- Act as your customers’ advocate within UP3, ensuring customer feedback is heard and acted upon.
- Assist customers with ServiceNow roadmap development and delivery to support their business change initiatives
- Provide advice and guidance to the client on the best approaches for implementing ServiceNow in terms of:
- ITIL best practice
- SN best practice
- Industry trends and use of SN
- Sequencing and allocation of development work to technical consultants and supervising the delivery of that work.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to less senior staff as required.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in the Service Management arena and developments in the ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Share best practices and knowledge with colleagues across UP3.
- Gain and maintain sufficient high-level ServiceNow knowledge to be able to have effective conversations with customers, including the ‘art of the possible’. Act as sounding board for customer ideas and demonstrate an understanding of the capabilities and benefits of ServiceNow.
- Project reporting