UP3 is a dedicated ServiceNow Managed Service provider, founded in 2016 by highly experienced Service Management and ServiceNow sales and delivery professionals. We have a wealth of experience working both as customers of ServiceNow and as specialist consultants and have delivered solutions spanning nearly every aspect of the platform. We are looking for experienced service professionals with a passion for driving an excellent customer experience, who can thrive in a rapidly growing, dynamic business with a huge emphasis on collaborating with our clients to help them deliver exceptional service.
This would suit someone who is an experienced Service Delivery Manager or Customer Success Manager in the technology sector, has a passion for technology and enjoys working with our internal team and our customers to develop solutions to a wide variety of business problems. You enjoy working closely with customers, building strong relationships and using your insight and experience to help our customers maximise the potential and business benefits of ServiceNow. It is the role of the CSM to create and maintain close, long-lasting and healthy relationships with our customers. You will be proactive in looking after our customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with ServiceNow and UP3’s services.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of performing in a service delivery, CSM or Technical Account Manager role in a technology as a service environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Experience identifying goals and solving challenges
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and a propensity for relationship building
- Good communicator and persuasive speaker
- Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical people about requirements, technical problems and identifying potential solutions
- Understanding of issues and goals driving digital transformation across businesses
- Understanding of Service Management best practice - ITIL
- Adept and providing and delivering feedback
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Experience of ServiceNow or other ITSM platforms would be beneficial
- Able to take responsibility for own learning and demonstrate examples where this has been done
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Building and maintaining close proactive healthy relationships with key stakeholders within your assigned customers
- Being an advocate of UP3 and our professional services, and ServiceNow in your customers
- Acting as your customers’ advocate within UP3, ensuring customer feedback is heard and acted upon.
- Identifying potential opportunities and demand in your accounts for ServiceNow enhancement, development and wider adoption.
- Engaging our Engagement Managers and Solution Consultants when appropriate to develop demands or opportunities
- Managing you customers’ ‘Managed Development Service’ allocation, and encouraging customers to utilise their allocation
- Onboarding of new customers from Project to ‘In-life’
- Promoting customer loyalty
- Create and manage a ‘product roadmap’ for your customers’ ServiceNow platform
- Gaining and maintaining sufficient high-level ServiceNow knowledge to be able to have effective conversations with customers, including the ‘art of the possible’ and ability to act as a sounding board for customers and be familiar with the capabilities and benefits of ServiceNow.
- Ensuring customers are prepared and engaged for their annual upgrade cycle
- Monitoring customer usage and satisfaction of their ServiceNow platform and our UP3 services
- Monitoring your customers’ support tickets, identifying trends and problems, engaging with our internal support team as required
- Attending regular service reviews, and providing periodic performance reports
- Promote our customers’ adoption of ServiceNow best practice
- Keeping abreast of industry trends in Service Management and developments in the ServiceNow portfolio
- Sharing of best practice and knowledge with colleagues